- Plaster Ceiling Cornices – Here you can see our entire decorative cornice range. We are proud to have an enormous range of decorative and ornamental cornices and our range is constantly growing. We specialise also in cornice reproductions to match existing profiles. When choosing a cornice from our range consider the ceiling height & the size of the room to be in proportion with the space. When selecting a cornice we have a recommended ceiling height range to help when choosing your cornice. If you are trying to match an existing cornice you can also print a 1:1 end profile to confirm a match from the website for all the types of cornice we make.
- Read more about Decorative Cornice Styles
- Plaster Cornices available in 4.8, 4.2 and 3.6 LM lengths unless otherwise stated.
- All cornices can be made to suit curved walls. Ornamental cornices that will perfectly suit your home or building project.
- Read about Shadowline Cornices
- Click to Select Style
- Acanthus Leaf
- Bells & Bows
- Cameo & chain
- Corbel Block
- Cove with Steps
- Dental Block
- Egg & Dart
- Flannel Flower
- Fleur de Leaf
- Fruit Pattern
- Geometric Pattern
- Grape Pattern
- Plain Cove
- Rope Pattern
- Rose Pattern
- S Shape with Steps
- Square Step
- Urn & Chain
- Wave Pattern
FILTER BY STYLE
Search By Dimensions
Customer TestimonialDear Allplasta, This is to say thank you for the excellent service and quality we have received from you over the years, and the latest product is no exception. I am referring to custom made plaster arches cast by your company. These were supplied correct size, ready to install and needed no filling or repair work prior to installation. The smooth edges of the plaster made finishing a simple task, and the final appearance is perfect. Prior to meeting and dealing with you we had inspected other manufacturer’s products and found many of these were of low quality, with frequent voids and imperfections that required remedial work at site. Your helpful comments and cooperative nature make it a pleasure to deal with you and your team, and I wish you continuing success in the coming years. Yours sincerely, David Roberts Director
Customer TestimonialThank you I received the parcel today. Very happy with all the wrapping you done. It looks good.
Would recommend your company again. When I have them put on the ceilings I hopefully will gets lots of comments and will pass on your company name.
Customer TestimonialHi All Plasta, just want to say a huge thanks to yourself and the Allplasta team for the delivery we received on Friday. You were most helpful with communication, the website was straight forward and easy to order through, the guys that delivered it were friendly and careful, the delivery was super speedy and most importantly the coving looks amazing and is of amazing quality. I'll be sure to keep you guys in mind if I ever need anything in the future and I'll recommend you to my friends that are also renovating.
Thanks again and kind regards.
Customer TestimonialWe recently renovated our turn of the century mountain cottage. As part of the process, we had to source very ornate and delicate patterned plaster cornices. I enquired with numerous plaster companies and Allplasta had the best quality & range for our needs. It was a very welcome surprise then to find that in addition, Andrew and his team are authentic, friendly and displayed excellent customer service including very prompt delivery. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Allplasta.
Customer Testimonial" The product we received from Allplasta was of a high quality and our gyprock team were very pleased when installing as it gave a fine finish Mrs P.Davies - Woollahra "
Customer TestimonialOn behalf of our business I would like to congratulate you on the top quality of your product.
We have used various decorative cornices on past jobs over the years and have generally ordered them directly through CSR in Penrith. The quality has often been very poor, with much breakage, porous holes and variations in thickness throughout the length of the cornice. This of course means much more work and time required in repairing and patching to make it look good.
This was not the case with what we got on Friday last week. It was superb. It was strong. It was beautifully even on the face surface. There were no porous holes to fill and it was even throughout the entire length of the 4.8m lengths.
We are pleased we found you (by default) and can deal with you directly as of now.
Well done and keep it up.
Jenni Sampson of M & J Sampson Builders