Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you manufacture all of your plaster products?
- Yes all of our plaster products are manufactured at our Schofields facility.
- What are plaster cornice profiles?
- A cornice profile is the drawing of a cross section (slice) of a cornice that is to scale. Read more about cornice profiles. View our plaster cornices range.
- Are any your products machine made?
- No, all of our products are handmade to ensure superior quality control.
- Do you keep all of your products in stock?
- We do carry some of our products in stock, but our stock levels change every day.
- How long does it take to make our order if it is not in stock?
- Most orders can be made within 10 to 15 working days, if not earlier, depending on quantities.
- Can you remake plaster products that are not on your website?
- We are able to reproduce most plaster products if you can supply us with a sample.
- Do you have any more information about Plaster Products?
- Yes, have a look through our Plaster Products Glossary page. We are regularly adding new terms describing products and other items related to our industry.
- Where do you deliver to?
- We deliver throughout Sydney metro, including Blue Mountains, Central Coast, Bowral, Bathurst & Wollongong.
- Can you arrange freight for Australia wide locations?
- Yes we can. We would need to know product quantities to give you an accurate costing for freight.
- Can you arrange overseas freight for your plaster products?
- Yes, we can arrange the packing and crating of products ready for air freight or shipping. We have sent our products to Dubai, Singapore & Hong Kong.
Did you know?
Allplasta Specialise in Curved Cornices to suit Curved Walls
Sometimes cornices have to be custom made to suit curved walls or decorative ceilings.
Any profile from our extensive range can be selected. Standard curved mouldings are also available.
Contact Us for more details.