Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you manufacture all of your plaster products?
- Yes all of our plaster products are manufactured at our Schofields facility.
- What are plaster cornice profiles?
- A cornice profile is the drawing of a cross section (slice) of a cornice that is to scale. Read more about cornice profiles. View our plaster cornices range.
- Are any your products machine made?
- No, all of our products are handmade to ensure superior quality control.
- Do you keep all of your products in stock?
- We do keep popular cornices in stock so please check out our Cornice Stock Range, but please note that our stock levels change every day. We do also carry some other products in stock. Please contact us to enquire.
- How long does it take to make our order if it is not in stock?
- Most orders can be made within 10 to 15 working days, if not earlier, depending on quantities.
- Can you remake plaster products that are not on your website?
- We are able to reproduce most plaster products if you can supply us with a sample.
- Do you have any more information about Plaster Products?
- Yes, have a look through our Plaster Products Glossary page. We are regularly adding new terms describing products and other items related to our industry.
- Where do you deliver to?
- We deliver throughout Sydney metro, including Blue Mountains, Central Coast, Bowral, Bathurst & Wollongong.
- Can you arrange the packing of my order to send to Australia wide locations?
- Yes we can. We would need to know product quantities to give you an accurate costing for the packing. Then you would be able ot provide the specifications to your freight company.
- Can you freight my products to me outside of Sydney?
- No. We no longer freight goods. We do however pack them and we can recommend freight companies in your area to contact.
- What are my options for delivery outside of Sydney?
- This depends on the size of your order. For smaller products (under 21Kg total weight) we can use Australia Post and we can custom-make (POA) timber boxes to pack the goods to ensure their safe arrival. For heavier or large products, we can make a long pallet, ready for transport around Australia by your choice of freight company.
- Is there a minimum order for cornices?
- There is no minimum order, however we do have a $88 surcharge for orders under 4 lengths of each cornice type.
Did you know?
Allplasta Specialise in Curved Cornices to suit Curved Walls
Sometimes cornices have to be custom made to suit curved walls or decorative ceilings.
Any profile from our extensive range can be selected. Standard curved mouldings are also available.
Contact Us for more details.