- Plaster Ceiling Cornices - Here you can see our entire decorative cornice range. We are proud to have an enormous range of decorative and ornamental cornices and our range is constantly growing. We specialise also in cornice reproductions to match existing profiles. When choosing a cornice from our range consider the ceiling height & the size of the room to be in proportion with the space. When selecting a cornice we have a recommended ceiling height range to help when choosing your cornice. If you are trying to match an existing cornice you can also print a 1:1 end profile to confirm a match from the website for all the types of cornice we make.
- Read more about Decorative Cornice Styles
- Plaster Cornices available in 4.8, 4.2 and 3.6 LM lengths unless otherwise stated.
- All cornices can be made to suit curved walls. Ornamental cornices that will perfectly suit your home or building project.
- Read about Shadowline Cornices
Download CORNICES CATALOGUE
- Click to view cornice profiles
- Cove with Steps
- Acanthus Leaf
- Bells & Bows
- Cameo & chain
- Corbel Block
- Cove with Steps
- Dental Block
- Egg & Dart
- Flannel Flower
- Fleur de Leaf
- Fruit Pattern
- Geometric Pattern
- Grape Pattern
- Plain Cove
- Plain Pattern
- Rope Pattern
- Rose Pattern
- S Shape with Steps
- Square Step
- Urn & Chain
- Wave Pattern
FILTER BY STYLE
Search By Dimensions
Customer TestimonialHi Allplasta, Thank you for the brilliant cornice. The installer you recommended did a great job with the installation. We are so glad we found your website! Very happy customers. Regards Clara and Les
Clara and Les
Customer TestimonialOn behalf of our business I would like to congratulate you on the top quality of your product.
We have used various decorative cornices on past jobs over the years and have generally ordered them directly through CSR in Penrith. The quality has often been very poor, with much breakage, porous holes and variations in thickness throughout the length of the cornice. This of course means much more work and time required in repairing and patching to make it look good.
This was not the case with what we got on Friday last week. It was superb. It was strong. It was beautifully even on the face surface. There were no porous holes to fill and it was even throughout the entire length of the 4.8m lengths.
We are pleased we found you (by default) and can deal with you directly as of now.
Well done and keep it up.
Jenni Sampson of M & J Sampson Builders
Customer TestimonialHi Just letting you know the columns have been installed and they look great.Thank you to you and your team. Regards, David Owen